© EIG Conferences Ltd. All rights reserved.
Welcome to EIG Conferences
The Extractive Industry Geology Conferences are renowned as a series of highly successful biennial conferences, providing a unique scientific and technical shop window for the non-petroleum extractive industry.
It is run by geo-professionals working within the industry, with the aim of delivering a focused training event for people working in this sector.
The EIG Conference is an essential training event for all earth scientists associated with the extractive industrial minerals sector, helping them to keep abreast of current and future trends, innovation and best practice.
In particular it will appeal to those involved in the following fields:
· Geotechnical Engineering
· Quarry Development Design and Planning
· Restoration and After Use
· Reserve and Resource Estimation and Reporting
Previous delegates have typically included:
· Governmental and Non-Governmental organisations (e.g. BGS, SEPA, EA, SNH, EH etc.)
· Technical teams working for mineral operators
· Consultants supplying services to the non-petroleum extractive industry
· Those involved in research and development for the industrial minerals sector
You can now follow EIG on a variety of social networks:
The next conference will be held at the University of St Andrews, Fife, Scotland
Click here for more details.
Institute of Quarrying
“Rockfall in Quarrying”
EIG Conferences are proud to announce a new 1-day training event in June 2013. The day will be dedicated to the current hot topic of “Rockfall in Quarrying”, with a selection of presentations, together with some workshop-style discussion and debate.
There will be limited places, so delegates should book early to avoid disappointment.
Please click here for further details.